Most enduring audio purchase

What has stuck with you through thick and thin, through upgrades, and through downsizing?

For me it's easy- bought in 1985, used frequently, works perfectly- my Zerostat!

I'm on my 5th set of speakers since then, been through 4 amps and on my 2nd integrated, 6th CD player, 3 tuners, 3rd turntable, 6th cartridge, 5 preamps, 2 phono pres, 5 headphones ( and I adore my current headphones & headphone amp combo) but my Zerostat (red) rocks!
128x128zavato
Most enduring? I can still remember my roommate Doug relentlessly squeezing my Zerostat as if it was one of those hand grip strength exercise spring things. I kept yelling at him to knock it off that things expensive while at the same time wondering what there was to wear out. The year was 1976. The Zerostat is still holding up just fine. 
zerostat for sure, from college days in the late 70's!

but for more significant equipment, i would say my CJ premier LS162... they will bury me with that box LOL
My BAT VK-3i preamp. It's been with me for 17 years through changes in speakers, power amps, interconnects, speaker cables, and power cords.
Since this old thread has been resurrected I'll say the JMlabs Micro-Utopias are a couple years gone now but the Deja Vu Audio amp is here to stay.