mono block or bi-amps which would you pick?

What would you do?  If i buy a  93db 8ohms speakers, horn loaded.   Money is not an object; would i go the mono block way or biamps for better results.  Please advise?? 
128x128zipost
If there are mono amps of which you can afford four, you can bi-amp with mono blocks. But not all speakers benefit from bi-amping, which has more to do with the speaker's crossover than the amps. And not all speakers CAN be bi-amped. Many bi-ampers like to use a tube amp for the midrange and high-frequency driver(s), and solid state for the woofer(s), while others like to use identical amps. Do you plan to use an outboard electronic x/o? Bi-amping is more involved than just using two stereo power amps.
i just bought a German made horn speakers call Odeon Accoustic no#30 ultimate.   They are 93db 8ohms 3 way configuration ( serparate enclosure for each drivers.   The tweeter are compression drivers say 1.75 inches, the mid are 5.75 inches and the bass are 12inches.   Each of the drivers has it own enclosure separately with passive crossover built in.   Here is my dilemma:  is it better for me to run mono amps ( 100-250watts per side)  or i should buy two stereo ( 100watt bass ) & (100watt midrange/tweeter)  run it bi amp.   Price is no object; what would be the optimal that i can utilize my money, my resource to get maximum performance??  Please give me your advise?? 
I want to add this as well!  I would prefer to use tube amps only.   Not to say solid states are not my cup of tea, but at the moment i would like to experiment tube amps first and later try solid states.   Please members i need your input on this!  Thanks! 
Mono-blocks are easy to set up and work correctly.

Bi-amping is more difficult to accomplish correctly.
I use 4 mono blocks & it sounds enormous! Every element is significantly improved.