MC2200 Right Channel No Sound Sometimes; Cost to Fix

I have a MC2200. It was in good working condition. I recently hooked it up after moving my system to a different room. Recently I have noticed the right channel has no sound occasionally. If I lift the bottom right hand corner up and down, the sound will come back. Sometimes, after the sound has come back, it would loose sound again after a playing a few tracks of songs. Other times, I have to pull on the top right hand corner of the face plate and the sound would come back. I started leaving the power on button in the "ON" position and turn off the power strip. Sometimes it would have sound from the right channel and other times there is no sound from the right channel. There is a loose connection somewhere I thought. I know there is a common issue with this model especially on the right channel. I have read some other posts and did not find a common quick fix to this issue. What is causing this to happen? I paid under a $1000 for this amplifier and is willing to pay some money to get this issue fixed. What is the ball park estimate to get this issue resolved? Will $300 be enough to get the unit serviced and get it back to working condition? Also, if it does need to replace the capacitors which I don't think is the case. How many capacitors to replace and how much. I would like to know this before I take it to one of the two shops in town here. One is an official service center listed on McintoshLabs.com and the other I see another Mcintosh owner listed his power amp and he has taken it into the small owner operated stereo service center. Thank you in advance for your post and any advice you may have. I am planning to have it worked on in 2 weeks. More research is required. Cheers!
sengr
Terry DeWick in Knoxville. He's been servicing Macs for probably 40 years. No nonsense, very reasonable.
Thanks very much. I am receiving weekly emails from Audio Classics so I am aware of the company. I also knew about McintoshAudio.com. So I am looking to have it repair locally. I am not planning to ship it. However, I am going to test the waters by calling these places you have suggested. Anyhow, if any of you have come across this issue and have successfully got her back to working condition, please share your experience and let me know the cost associated with the repair. And if you can share your experience on what not to do that would help a great deal. Thank you in advance.
After reading the post "Shipping. Hard Lesson." I am determined to get it repaired locally. First, I do not have the original shipping box and second, I picked it up locally through Craigslist. Even I am confident I would get her packed properly but I am not ready to do it.
I drove 6 hours one way to drop off my carver amp (sunfire)
 for some screws, and rubber bushings, plus a thick black rubber mat placed in between the top of the encased power transformer, and the top cover.  
It was a b stock unit, in almost unused condition,
  good as new now.

im also against shipping. Hope everyth8ng works out!
Mac is amazing stuff!

Mr. Arcticdeth you are one dedicated fellow. I admire your effort to keep your system running. Luckily, for me it is all local. But I would drive 2 hours one way to drop her off.

I have read some where on other forum, the first step is to clean the stereo/mono switch in the back with this stuff:
Hosa D5S-6 CAIG DeoxIT 5% Spray Contact Cleaner, 5 oz. $12.95 from Amazon

Will this work? And how do I do it? Just spray the Deox cleaner and flip the switch back and forth? Your input is most appreciated.
Mr. Terry DeWick is retiring and not accepting new customers. I was browsing on Mcintoshaudio.com and click the link to him and saw his note about the retirement. Hope he pass on the torch to the next generations about servicing Mcintosh.
Sounds like a cold soldier connection in your amp.  I had the same problem with a Classe CAP151 years ago.   I sent it back to Canada 3 times to fix the 3 cold solder joints. I would receive it back and months later another problem showed up.  If you find a good tech, I would have him go over all the connections.   
On a side note, I once drove 500 miles each way, (Alone) all in one day and night to drive to Annapolis, MD from RI to pick up a pair of speakers the owner wouldn’t ship. Left at 5AM and got back home at 11:30 PM.  Never ever again!  I had a pounding headache for 3 days after.  
Exactly the same reason I am sticking to Mcintosh preamp for now. I have two places that I know I can count on to get good service. Thank you all for posting your replies. I will post back after I get my amp back, say in a few weeks.