Marantz PM8006 vs NAD C375BEE

Hi Audiogon community, I have been an avid follower for the past 2+ years, however this is my first ever post.

Unfortunately, like many I am looking for a new amp and not close to a shop where I can audition new equipment.

I am currently looking for a new int amp and believe that I have narrowed it down to the Marantz PM8006 or the NAD C375BEE. I listen mostly to vinyl and my current setup is a pair of GoldenEar Triton 7 towers (~3 weeks old), a vintage Thorens table (just finished the rebuild with new springs, wiring, a custom walnut plinth, Jelco 750 tone arm and an AT750SH MM cart) and a Music Hall 15.3 amp.

The Music Hall amp was great with my previous Q acoustics Concept 20 bookshelf's but not so much with the new triton 7s. I am looking for something with a little more power and tone controls, i.e. to accommodate for a loss of frequency detection on my part.

I realize that this is in large part a personal taste question, however I wonder if anyone has heard either amp in person and what the current opinions are. Other suggestions of integrated amps with tone controls that you think would work well/better with the current setup are also welcomed, eg, Yamaha A-S2000 or Yamaha A-S801 etc. (budget < $1500 and open to used).

Thanks

B

tuckerba
I have a PM6005 and it has a nice sound. I'm selling as it doesn't have the current to drive my Focals against their impedance.

Overall I liked the amp a lot for what thats worth.
@Tuckerba,
I would highly recommend the following integrated amps :
* Rotel RA-1592 ($2500). Rated 200 wpc @ 8 ohms and is stable down to 3 ohms.
* Parasound Halo Integrated ($2500).
* Musical Fidelity M5i ($2k). 
These integrated amps will perform and sound better than your Marantz PM8006.

Thanks jaybe, that is very helpful.

After further consideration I am one again on the hunt. Really like the look of the rotel and parasound suggested by caphill.

Post removed 
What is it with people on these forums constantly suggesting gear that is significantly more expensive than the OPs listed options and budget?