linn sondek tt

Does anybody still buy this? I just noticed many of their old dealers are gone.i wonder why?
theoriginalthor1
@paulcreed Remember Paul, all of these naysaying folks have far more experience with the LP12 than we do, even though most of them either have never owned the table, or they briefly owned it decades ago!
there is a six part do it yourself video on youtube.  lmao.  what other table needs that kind of attention?  its not a 100K table that the designer comes to your house to set up.  I think  the  linn needs that.  Like a doctor making house calls.

there are too many audio companies and I wish some of them would go under as well as some of the(ir) dealers. No preferences.

forewarned=forearmed : from gains pains and capital

Jerome Powell is worth over $100 million. He is not using his position as Fed Chair to launch a later career giving speeches for $250K or signing advisory deals as former Professors Bernanke and Yellen were.

As a result of this, Powell actually believes in his role as Fed Chair as it was originally intended… namely to focus on the ECONOMY, not the stock markets. He isn’t interested in maintaining the Bernanke/ Yellen created Everything Bubble. He is interested in getting the Fed back on course by normalizing policy.

With that in mind, the stock markets will be returning to levels associated with ECONOMIC realities, rather than their bubbly heights.  Economically sensitive assets such as Lumber and Housing have made it clear where that is: 2,100 on the S&P 500.

Post removed