Leather couch, leather love seat or single wooden chair

In an ongoing effort, I'm trying to get the best sound in my room-aren't we all:)  I'm curious to know what most of you have as your listening chair.  I started out with a 3 seat couch, went to a 2 seater and now am using a single chair.  Back in the war of 1812, my left arm was damaged, so I have to get 2 men and a boy to move these items out of my room.  Because there's a time lapse, it's hard for me to tell which is the best.  My wife votes for the two seater, but neither of us gets to sit in the sweet spot.  Please give me your experiences and recommendations.  I would love to make the two seater work.  Maybe we can sit on top of each other:) 
handymann
Every room will be a different puzzle to solve. In my room, taking out an overstuffed couch (with a chaise on one end) did the opposite of what I thought would happen: the bass and mids improved a lot. I always thought my speakers were weak in that area but it was that darn couch that messed things up. 

Going to a pair of lounge chairs, with all that open space around them, was the better way to go. Good luck.

All the best,
Nonoise
only audiophile cares about sound interference more than sitting comfort when purchasing chair or bench.
Leather couch, leather love seat or single wooden chair
handymann

Single soft leather electric recliner, with headrest, foot support and  glass/can holder.

Cheers George  
IT (a two seater, or a couch) will work if YOU let it.

It's far more of a privilege to have you and your wife enjoying Life together. 

That's life; Not audio. : )