KEF LS50 vs Dynaudio Contour 1.3 MkII vs Thiel 1.6

OK I should probably explain before I weird everyone out...

I have a nice pair of Thiels but always wanted to try a nice monitor.  Particularly since my room is smallish and weird shaped and I love great sound stagging and accuracy. (I figure they would be easier since I'm constantly rearranging). There's a pair of nice Countours nearby but Sterephiiiilie reviews suggest the tiny KEH set are terrific monitors.  Price is about the same. 

Any advice?
Thx, DD

Bryston B60
Rega Planar 3 (highly modded) w/ Zu Audio DL 103 MkII Cartridge
Luminious Audio Passive Preamp
Tascam CD-200
SVS PB-1000 sub (if needed)
BlueJean cables all around
Tinnitus & high frequency loss in ears...:8(

dancub
Couple questions.  Do you currently own the 1.6es?  Why do you have both the B60 and a passive preamp?

soix & schubert

Thanks for the quick responses!

soix
Yes, I currently own the 1.6s after owning 1.5s.  The passive preamp was one of those "itches" that I needed to scratch.  Much to my surprise, it is way more to my liking than the internal one in my beloved B60.  Less 'boom' in the bass and better, clearer sound staging. Pain in the rear switching back and forth between sources...but pretty special sound...to me.

schubert
Small group & vocal jazz (live if possible), world music (particularly africa and brazil), folk when I'm feeling nostalgic and, of course, Bach. 
On the cartridge, I had a stock DL 103 and it was better than the Rega Elys or Blue Point Special I'd been using.  Had a chance to get the ZU at a good price and it was distinctly better...before breaking in!  And it just keeps getting better and better.