Is there an rca input selector box audio only 2ch in 1 out?

I searched yesterday and could not find this but I thought someone might know if there is such a box that could have 2 channels (2 pairs rca) incoming and one out put so I could switch between phono and sacd player to analog input.My new amp only has one analog input and just looking to leave cables in place instead of unplugging all the time.I really googled but found video switches. I found a tube line buffer but it only has one channel input. thanks for any help.
pete23
I just have to ask, if you have two sources why oh why would you buy a new amp with one set of inputs?  Now you have to insert another component into your signal path, which will at least somewhat compromise the sound of BOTH sources.  Why would you put yourself in this position to begin with?  Seems like you just set yourself up for a problem.  Was there not another amp out there with more than one set of inputs that met your needs?  Personally, I'd put up with switching interconnects before inserting another component in the signal path.  And then every time I had to switch interconnects I'd kick myself for buying an amp with one input when I had two source components.