Interconnect recomendations, ~$500 new or used, RCA...

Interconnect recomensations, ~$500 new or used, RCA -- dac to intergrated amp. All the good stuff minus any glare or graininess.
pmboyd
@pmboyd - Take a look at KLE Innovations - I have tried many of their IC' and speaker cables. They offer superb detailed and musical sound

The QDLOW1 is in your price bracket.

also - Read the reviews on the web site for additional feedback

Regards
@pmboyd  I love trying different cables and have owned several of your contenders.IME HarmTech and Analysis Plus lean toward the dark and rich.Siltech is lean with a sweet treble.Cerious are clean and clear like water.Black Cat Coppertone is bright but not in a bad way.Sort of lights up the soundstage.None of these have any glare.If you need to take the edge off of any digital glare you're experiencing,Analysis Plus copper would be my first choice.Hope that helps.
jtcf ... Thanks for your input. Notwithstanding the issue of system synergy, I find such comments helpful in sorting the possibilities. Regarding Analysis Plus copper... did you mean the Copper Oval In or the Solo Crystal (or both)? In your experience, how do AP and Harminic Tech differ in being dark and rick, viz. air, detail, soundstage, tonal accuracy, etc.? Rich is what I'm looking for, without draping a false harmonic blanket over everything, and, of course, as glare free as digitally possible...
air, detail, soundstage, tonal accuracy, etc.? Rich is what I'm looking for, without draping a false harmonic blanket over everything, and, of course, as glare free as digitally possible...

After having several interconnects in my system over the years from the likes DHLabs, Zu, Cardas, Voodoo, Stereovox (now Black Cat), I've always come back to my Acoustic Zen Silver Reference.  While some other interconnects showcase more upper-octave detail or more syrupy-rich tonality, the Silver Refs manage to combine just the right amount of tonal color without sacrificing treble detail or air.  Combine that with excellent 3D soundstaging and the result is a very engaging and natural musical presentation with no particular area calling attention to itself -- at least to my ears and in my system.  If this is what you're looking for there's a pair available here now in your price range (no affiliation) that you could probably sell at little or no loss if they don't work for you as there's a pretty fluid market for AZ cables.  Hope this helps, and best of luck in your search. 

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9g27b-acoustic-zen-silver-reference-ii-interconnects
Post removed