Integrated amp under $ 500.

Hi, I am looking for an Integrated amp under $ 500 (New/Used). Any suggestions ? I have had odyssey audio pre & power amps, looking for a cheaper option to drive Duevel Bella luna Diamante. thank you.
vishalonly
I tho't I'd revive this thread as it appears that those sub $500 deals on Onkyo A-9555 integrateds are disappearing. Back when I ordered mine last August I had a number of choices--Amazon at $474 w/free shipping, factory refurb from accessories4less.com for $400, or J&R for $450 plus shipping. I got a silverface one thru Amazon for $474 inc. shipping.

Today, the low cost silver ones are all gone (as far as I could find), J&R's price is $699, and there are black ones only on Amazon for just under $500. Accessories4less has a few black factory refurbs for $399.99 but their website warns that stock is getting low.

They take 100 hrs to break in, but at $500 these amps are a gift.
You can buy it at amazon.com for $280

I have thousands of dollars in amps and like this better than all of them. I'm not kidding either.
Another vote for the Onkyo A-9555. I've had it for a year and a half and have been very happy with it (although the bass could be a bit tighter). To me, it's certainly better than the NAD in the $500 range.
02-06-09: Bobgates
I still think the Onkyo A-9555 is one of the best integrated amps in this price category.
Me too. At the asking price of $799 it's definitely competitive, but at the street price of $400 (accessories4less.com) to $474 (Amazon w/free shipping), it's a walkaway. I like it better than any similarly-priced Brit-sourced (including Cambridge) integrated below $1500. More speed and clarity better balanced against fullness, bass power, clarity, and extension. I'd take it in a heartbeat over a Rega Brio 3.
I recommend Rotel RA-1062. Retail for $700, but you should be able to get a used one within your budget.

I have one, and it sounds great. I used it to drive my ProAc monitors.
I still think the Onkyo A-9555 is one of the best integrated amps in this price catagory.
Vish: not sure what you meant by your comment "I am keeping my current amps". Are you no longer looking? If still looking, I would also highly recommend the Acurus DIA100. It still drives my old B&W matrix 803s2's, and I love this integrated! Mine is not for sale, lol!
There is a Acurus DIA 100 MKII on the site now for $425, better than the original one and 2 outputs.
some info
http://www.klipsch.com/products/discontinued/details/dia-100-mk-ii.aspx
You didn't mention whether tubes or SS but in the tube category the Jolida 102B with the very sweet 6BQ5 (EL 84) tubes is a great integrated providing ~ 20 watts per channel. Also in that same category the Sophia Baby is great if you have fairly effecient speakers.
It all depends on what you have to do. I imagine the Duevels like a lot of juice, and if you had to go into an integrated for under $500 - I'd second the Acurus DIA-100
Post removed 
I would suggest one of the inexpensive NAD integrateds, my brother used one for awhile and was happy with it. Also Rega's sound quite nice for that price range.
You are right, I had to make up my mind to listen to inferior quality of sound. But since first response is favoring my current system, I am going to keep current amps and won't go for cheaper ones ! Thanks.
You know the speakers than I do, but I have heard that the price of these speakers is not cheap, so why would you want a integrated amp in the $500 range ?

Maybe I am wrong, but it just doesnt seem that you hear the speakers full potential.