I hate when this happens

One of those nights last night. For whatever reasons, real or imagined, the rig was singing. I went down at 11:30, “Only for a
couple tunes.” Went to bed at 3. Alarm at 5:45 was rude. At least I was in bed before the sun was coming up as often happens. 
128x128wideload
When you're on a roll, enjoy it. At least there's no hangover or other penalty for staying up so late, but if you're still groggy, there's always coffee. ☕️

All the best,
Nonoise
Milpai that was part of the seduction. Spouse out of town. No limit to volume. And nonoise I couldn’t find enough caffeine. Took a quick nap instead of lunch. I’ll be back at it tonight as she’s gone one more day 
What you have for a couple of days is what I have, and do, almost every night. System always sings, and I'm lucky enough to be able hear the music the way I wish to without disturbing the wife or neighbors. Makes my days pretty short, but that's the best part of every day.

Regards,
Dan
Spouse out of town.

Those days are too precious to waste at work!!

I don't stay up all night listening when the wife's away, but I take a few vacation days and just crank it up and enjoy!   ;^)