How many NICE looking high end floor standing speaker are there at present

Hi, 
Sometimes when I dream, imagining of replacing my current 1997 Burmester 961 speakers, before maybe COVID19 is sending me to an early grave - I'm practically only stumbling on ugly often even like somehow crippled looking speaker creations.
Test will say, sounding fantastically gorgeous and - looking like 💩. 
This, or par tout looking like some or other children's coffin ⚰. 😥👻

Not for the life of it, can I imagine ever having some such 'creation' invading my daily living space. Ever.

Talking 'bout a BAD WAF situation, I say.

Some makers are trying to improve on this tragic situation with creations looking far too anatomical or something alien👾 fruit thing hanging off a tree... handle an' all. 

Is there no hope out there at all...? 🤔

So can one savely move on forgetting about a replacement, still in this here life, and saving the money 💰 ?

Well, the budget <= max 20k $ lets say, so I won't risk starving before the lockdown will end ever. 😱 

😘 M. 🇿🇦 
128x128justmetoo
In the wall and ceiling units, there IS no available back wall, please look at my system picture! 😕
Secondly I'm living under a very high thatch roof. Dangling wires and speakers from there, not in my life time. Nope. 😏 

Verity Audio... looked again at them, I do know their design(s) - weird high-tech-audio. Not very NICE, at all. 

I also recall now WHY I got myself involved in this Burmester B100 rebuild as it was the only aesthetic design I'd come across at the time, so it was easy to convince me.
Also 100k €, at the time, made it an idea realizable and it was in deed realized.
Look it up on the web if you're interested to see it's looks and design... 

I'm now in a mind to call this wild goose chase off. It seems not to be actually leading anywhere. 
Now all please accept my most sincere thank you's. 
Some things, for better or for worse, are not meant to be 🤩👍🙏

Michélle 🇿🇦