How good are the Audience Au24 SX speaker cables?

How good are the Audience Au24 SX speaker cables?  I read that the SX is a big improvement over the SE.  I am currently using the Triode Wire Labs SC and wondering if the SX would be a good upgrade.  Has anyone ever compared the 2?  I am looking for significant sound improvement over the TWL without breaking the bank.  Thanks. 

respected_ent
I had a home audition a couple of weeks ago and submit they are very, very good. No matter what I think, with cables it's more about system synergy than my opinion of how they sound in my system.
The latest Audience Au24SX cables are quite, quite extraordinary!
Ive progressed from the Au24e to the SE and now the SX.
The SX cables almost represent a system upgrade, with an unsurpassed level of realism and natural timbre, decay and imaging, that transports me to the recording venue. 
Ive progressively connected all my components with the SX variant bringing about a synergy which doesn't impose any sonic signature, but actually builds on its strengths .
Unhesitatingly recommended !

Thanks! for sharing- ashsbnrg

I have only heard the AU24e IC and SP. I did like the interpretations / presentations way back then.
Happy Listening!

I still have the AU24. Auditioned many cables from cableco in the same price range. Nothing better at the price for my system.