Have you ever been blocked by an E seller here?

I was browsing through the ads over the weekend and on an item I clicked on, I saw the words "blocked". I have never ever done business with this person before. I did however call him out via private message that he was being very misleading in his ad for something he was selling. He gave me a snarky reply and that was the end of it, I didn’t press further. What do you make of it? I am quite annoyed as I have an impeccable record in the classifieds.
128x128stereo5
I also wonder at the complainers here.  As others have asked, Why would anyone want to buy from someone whom they view as less than reputable?  And for the OP who felt snubbed, good grief, get over it.  Many online interactions are less than pleasant.  People are routinely much ruder than in real life, for a plethora of reasons.  There are still plenty of kids in the sandbox that will play with you
Mahler
I do not see any "complainers"
I see people answering the OPS, perfectly reasonable question......
I have blocked a few users who have "made an offer" which are ridiculously low. Sure, make an offer is just as it implies but these offers exceeded insulting IMO, a real example.

I was selling an almost new Technics SL-1200G, offering free shipping (heavy beast) and no PayPal for $3000 all-in. I had an offer for $1800. If someone is so lazy to make this offer I don't ever want to deal with them.

This is just my personal take on these situations, I know some of you will disagree but I don't have the patience for this "way below low low-ballers".. 
I find it more satisfying to let the low baller know my thoughts about their offer than just blocking them Tbh.

Real examples here.
I made an offer of 300 on an item at 400, not outrageous imho and in reverse roles would not offend me, might not accept but not offensive.
The seller blew his stack, sent numerous rant messages then blocked me so I could not even reply ... Childish.

Next in reverse roles.
I was selling pair speakers at 1500.
Had an offer of 500.
Now that could be construed as grounds to blow ones lid for sure, deeply low ball and stupid.
However all I did was decline with a short message informing them of the madness of their offer and how some would be deeply offended.
Never heard back from them ever.
Just send them a ridiculous counter offer when they make a ridiculous offer.