H390 or seperate amp and dac?

I know I’m probably covering ground that has already been covered, but I’m about to drop a lot of money on an amp and speakers and want to make sure I do the right thing. 
I’m demoing the Hegel H390 right now and it sounds great I’m just worried about buying something with the dac built in....seems like I might be locking myself in moving forward. 
My favorite speakers so far have been Spendor a7’s. I listened to the H190 with Spendors and it sounded great. There are so many choices out there I’m getting analysis paralysis. 
I’m also interested in the Musical Fidelity M6si and the matching M6sr DAC. I won’t be able to listen to the Musical Fidelity line before deciding as there are no dealers in Washington state. 
What do you guys/gals think?
usualsuspectx
Having owned the H160 previously and asked many questions about the 390, I was comfortable using the H160's DAC and my Oppo as a transport. The Hegels have a great reputation for brilliant house dacs.
Hegel.  You aren’t stuck either.  You love the sound now and later when they come out with 30,000 bit dacs you can upgrade the dac!
And the spendors are a good choice too.  Thats a great setup actually.  Just run with it, get a streamer and be done until the vinyl bug bites.
H390 is great. As is the DAC. Should you need to “upgrade” to an outboard DAC, the on board unit can be bypassed.
Isn’t there an internet company like Music Direct or Crutchfield that stocks Musical Fidelity and offers in-house auditions/30 day free returns?