Final Retirement Amplifier-Class A-Upcoming Gryphon Essence Stereo vs Accuphase A75

Thinking about one last major amplification upgrade. Specifically looking at the upcoming Gryphon Essence vs Accuphase A-75 class A amplifiers. 
I realize that the Gryphon Essence has not been released yet, but it is said to sound similar, albeit less powerful, to other more expensive Gryphon class A models. So, it is more a question of the sonic differences of Accuphase vs Gryphon class A amplifiers.  I’d kindly appreciate all opinions. Thank you!
audiobrian
Audiobrian,
What preamp will you use with your amp?  Will it be the matching pre from Gryphon or Accuphase?
Thx Ryan
I always wanted an Accuphase. I’m a huge fan of Japanese engineering and assembly. 
Hi Ryan:
I’m probably gonna stick with my VAC Renaissance mkV; I’ve been using VAC preamps for 15 years with both tube and solid state amplifiers; always sound great to me.

Hi aberyclark:  Yes; the Accuphase A-75 is a most attractive option to say the least. Not to start another bipolar vs mosfet debate, I do slightly prefer the sound of Mosfets, as in the Accuphase.

1 for Gryphon, https://www.stereo.net.au/news/gryphon-essence-pre-and-power-amplifiers-world-premiere

You’ll never read manufacturers that use Mosfet output transistors talking about current ability into low impedance's like this.😒

" Power is the name of the game, and the Essence is equipped to take on even the most vicious and nightmarish of loudspeaker loads. The output section uses Sanken bipolar output devices which have demonstrated extreme reliability in addition to outstanding sonic performance. The Essence Stereo employs 20 transistors per channel, while the Essence Monoblock features 40 of these devices per unit. These transistors can be called upon to deliver massive amounts of momentary peak power without overload."

Cheers George