Final Retirement Amplifier-Class A-Upcoming Gryphon Essence Stereo vs Accuphase A75

Thinking about one last major amplification upgrade. Specifically looking at the upcoming Gryphon Essence vs Accuphase A-75 class A amplifiers. 
I realize that the Gryphon Essence has not been released yet, but it is said to sound similar, albeit less powerful, to other more expensive Gryphon class A models. So, it is more a question of the sonic differences of Accuphase vs Gryphon class A amplifiers.  I’d kindly appreciate all opinions. Thank you!
audiobrian
Or there's this Clayton Audio S2000 that, at this used price, would save you over $10k versus the other two and fund a really nice trip abroad in retirement.  

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649519076-clayton-audio-s2000-balanced-class-a-dual-mono-amplifi...
Hi Audiobrian,
I have both Gryphon (Diablo 300) and Accuphase A70 ( very similar to the recently released A75). Both are absolutely sensational amps. If you ask me to pick a difference, I would say the Accuphase sounds a little smoother and refined in the highs and the Gryphon is more muscular/ballsy especially in the bass. This difference is not pronounced. I will tell you that the Accuphase A70 at used prices (about 9000 to 10000 dollars) is a fantastic value. For the difference in the price between a used Accuphase A70 and a new Gryphon Essence, you can buy a world class preamp (I use an Ayre KXR 20).
Anshul
Hi Soix: thanks indeed for the suggestion. I’ve owned Clayton before and liked it very much. I would like to try a non bridged class A design this time around.

Hi apdoc2004: the A-70 is a fine suggestion. I’ll consider this as a third less costly option. I must admit that having heard the class A Gryphon Colosseum, makes the Essence very attractive. (Albeit more costly)
Audiobrian,
What preamp will you use with your amp?  Will it be the matching pre from Gryphon or Accuphase?
Thx Ryan
I always wanted an Accuphase. I’m a huge fan of Japanese engineering and assembly.