Crosley should be arrested for selling junk

Just got a handful of records from a woman that sound incredible except they are destroyed by a junk Crosley her family bought her. (Inc. Decca Sammy Davis Jr. Porgy and Bess, Capitol Frank Sinatra etc.)

128x128noromance
Why would you buy records(assuming you paid for them) from someone that OWNS a Crosley(or any other junk) turntable? How much interest could one expect them to possess, with regards to cleaning/care of their vinyls?
rodman99999
Why would you buy records(assuming you paid for them) from someone that OWNS a Crosley(or any other junk) turntable? How much interest could one expect them to possess, with regards to cleaning/care of their vinyls?
Buying a used LP is almost always a dicey proposition. But using a decent LP cleaning machine, and then playing the record using a fine-line stylus, helps improve the odds that the playback will be satisfactory, or better.

These were free (and I wasnt expecting much.) But I buy used that have been perfect, others less so. I have bought new that were noisy. I don't like spending $30 on a record.