Crazy crazy crazy

If we ever get through all this craziness and Axpona kicks back up meet me on the second floor at the bar. I’m buying the first round. Stay safe friends.
arch2
jond4... I never claimed that Cahill was an expert and certainly neither am I. There is always two sides to a coin.. What  I do know and live by is...trust no one and assume nothing. With a track record like Pfizer’s..can you really trust the motives behind that company’s past and present lack of integrity with the demons they harbor within their own company’s business culture? If people chose to use their product..well have at it..but for me I will take a pass..until I have been enlightened contrary to what the powers that be seem seem to want.. which is a quick fix for a very complicated disease.....Stay safe!
"...to what the powers that be seem seem to want.. which is a quick fix for a very complicated disease..."

I want that too.
"...the motives behind that company’s past and present lack of integrity..."

If you care to share examples of present lack of integrity with public. A number of regulatory bodies, health, financial, etc., might be interested.
"I knew Robert Fripp ( the guy on the left playing guitar if you look carefully) was revered, very cool, cerebral, legendary guitar player, helped invent prog rock, always cutting edge, legend in general already, etc., but never guessed.....

This cements his legacy for sure! "
Got to talk to Robert on several occasions. Great guy although extremely weird. Glad to see he finally found a good woman. Nice video but I much prefer this one: skip to 1:20 for the famous Robert Fripp Death Stare.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4-ofDHk1k