Cat Scratch Fever?

Looks like another non-believer in what's going on got served.
https://www.thewrap.com/ted-nugent-covid-19-positive/

Mid 70's was maybe the crossroad of R&R. A combination of great music/musicians and it changing with the times. Bands were incorporating more "visual"-Alice, Kiss....

Underneath Ted's persona is a real deal guitar player who along with Derek St Holmes, did a debut  album that stands the test of time. I lost interest by the time the thread title album came out.

Oh well, Ted will overcome Covid, and probably  start talkin the Ted usually does. I dig 1975  guitar Ted, but not political Ted.

tablejockey
"This thread really needs better ties to audio (and levity)."

blacktalon-

The "C word" is not something to include in a thread now.

It started as a comment on Ted's misfortune and how I was quite fond of his thing during his heyday. Within 4 post it brings in someone who by his now deleted post, wants to control how I post something, like some majordomo of Agon. 

I can understand the more knowledgeable/qualified becoming agitated by his posts. 

Weird audio forum dude. There is  always at least one of those  in any enthusiast forum. 

i‘m really glad I live in a land where people take Covid and gun controls very seriuosly. The outcmes are there for all to see.