Can someone suggest a lush tube integrated under $3000 used

My main system it’s solid state preamp and amp. I’ll through in a tube preamp on occasions. Somedays I just miss the lush involving syrupy tube sound with small jazz and blues recordings. I know highs may be rolled off,  not a lot of slam but can be so involving you lose track of time. This amp will be matched with some Joseph Audio first gen Pulsar, LSA 2 statement tower with ribbon tweeter and some Tiny Dancers. 

I’ve heard good things of the Cary, Ayon, maybe an old Conrad Johnson cav 50, I just don’t have much experience with integrated amps. My speakers aren’t the most efficient. 

paulcreed
Decided on the Audio Hungary a20i bought a demo from a dealer so should be here late next week. It stayed within my budget so I’m good with that normally I tend to go over. I saw a used Jadis in my budget but it was 20 years old and concerned with failure. I noticed a lot of people I talked to that we’re selling the Raven Blackhawk get the Raven but don’t keep it long, maybe 6 month. I really want a amp I can hold onto for many years. Hopefully this one is a keeper. Thank you to everyone for helping me find a amp.
Congratulations @paulcreed. Pure class A push pull topology.  I haven't heard this brand but  reportedly they have very robust power supply and output transformers.  I hope this amplifier works out well with your particular speakers. 
Charles 
Lot’s of good recommendations above. Another one to consider is the BLACK ICE F35, with KT 150’s. The amp is very flexible ( can safely use, EL 34, KT 88, 120, 150, and the new KT 170’s....also 6550’s).
My unit has the KT 150,s. It’s definitely not “ Syrupy” sounding.....Smooth, liquid, with very good dynamic contrasts and “punchy” and impactful bass. Approximately 75 watts Per Channel at 8 Ohms.

Cheers......

Looks like he bought an amp. That's great.  I do want to mention if you have vintage tubes you want to use, you may not have matched pairs for BIAS not transconductance.  You can't match them on most old testers. If that's the case, make sure the amp has a bias adjustment for each tube.  The Cary SLI-80 Sig has a bias adjustment for each pair, so you need matched pairs. 

A cathode-bias amp can reduce tube life since they run in class a.  See if you can find out how much plate voltage and how they bias the amp. It's hard to find out but ask around if you have tubes you treasure.  

I always end up getting bored of Lush sounding gear, at first its all sweet and dandy.

I always end up getting bored of Lush sounding gear, at first its all sweet and dandy.

true if the sound is lush without resolving power, but there are (usually higher end) excellent sounding options that provides both

I would agree on the CJ Cav models. I used a 45 for awhile and it was quite nice with the same kind of music you reference on my 2nd set of speakers, Kef R3s. It was not as good on my primary Ohm Walsh 2s which are more demanding. Still do think about going to separates from CJ...just not in my retiree price range new and I prefer new due to warranty.

Under 3 Grand, the Fezz Audio Silver Luna hands down . Can"t go wrong with this one

Many 300B amps would do the trick.

Icon Audio Stereo 300 MKII (300B) which I own is exactly what you are looking for but might be a long time before you see one under $3k. Maybe under $4k used if you are lucky.

It replaces Willsenton R300 which is also very lush but just not as resolving but still really good sounding. New $1.5k used maybe $1k.

Muzishare X9 which I also own 300B but more hifi than lush so not a good fit for what you are looking for but for someone else wanting liner sound then yes. Those are around $2k used.

Willsenton R8 I owned a few years ago. I would have to disagree a little that it is lush. More like bassy. IMHO.