Binding Post Jumpers - New Product!!!

Here is a new product from KLE Innovations...
https://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/klei-qseries/klei-qseries-speaker-binding-p...

I have not tried them, but I have tried many of their other speaker cables and I have tried the Banana plugs used on them.

The Banana plugs allow you to plug the speaker cables directly into the back of them

All of their products are outstanding and work extremely well - I have no reason to believe these will not live up to their stellar reputation

Enjoy - Steve
williewonka
@jayctoy,
I have had great results with Clear Day. Paul does not make unnecessary recommendation. He was strongly pushing me to the $40 2-wire version of the jumpers. But I made the decision to go with the $60 4-wire jumpers and do not regret an iota.
Steve,
Fair enough, I know you and other audiophiles find sonic joy in their connectors so I don't wish to diminish your zeal for them.  Your ears, and your pocketbooks, will be your guide.  I would be keen to see an A/B comparison of the KLE connectors I bought to the Radio Shack variants.   The KLE connectors I bought were 45X the price of the price of the RS connectors.  I would advise followers of this post to give the RS connectors a fair listen compared to the KLE connectors to see which they prefer, and by how much.  The KLE connectors may well be worth their added cost compared to the similarly-constructed RS connectors, but only a comparison will properly inform one.  Be well, Mark
Let’s see, there are 8 bananas, so that is about US$12ea.
45X less is about US0.30ea.
Which Radio Shack bananas are you buying for 30 cents each?
If you have Radio Shack bananas already why wouldn’t you compare them yourself. If you want cheap why would you want KLE Innovations bananas. Why do you want others to follow your post? I guess that you must be enjoying the Radio Shack bananas?

Amazing, and I think that the KLE Innovations bananas sound amazing.