Best current footers for preamps?

To isolate unit from any table/support vibration?
ptss
Post removed 
Lots of good recommendations... Lots of products... I personally use Sistrum stands ( Star Sound Technology) on every piece of equipment I can... They work great: open and transparent...
Most of these are going to change the sound in some way- sometimes for the better, sometimes, not so good, but all in the context of your system and your preferences. I tried a variety of different "footers" under the tube power supply chassis to my phono stage- from cheap to expensive. Some brought extra clarity to the sound, at the expense of harshness, others made the sound more muffled. The units I tried included: Herbies (Tender Feet?), Aurios decouplers, Vibrapods (puck and cone), HRS (both the couplers and the damping plates), an old set of Goldmund Cones, Stillpoints Ultra SS, and a custom made roller block, using different kinds of ball bearings. You could hear the differences- some were pronounced; others not so much. (I wrote up my comparisons a while ago on another forum, it has been several years since I did this). I think the end result will depend very much on how the devices affect the sound as part of the system, overall. Sorbothane in my estimation is better for higher mass damping under the platform or table, with considerable weight on it, rather than directly under a component. But, that was my experience in my system. The Vibrapod (combined puck and cone) is actually a performance bargain, given its relatively low cost. You probably have to factor in the weight of the component on some of these devices too-