Best amp to power Krell LAT 1000s? Krell Evo One, 575, Momentum, ASR Emitter II, MSB 203?

I have a pair of Krell LAT 1000's along with the Krell MRS and am looking for the perfect amp to drive them mains.  Have not been able to personally evaluate whether the Evolution One's construction is so matched to the LAT 1000's that they would be better than the new Krell 575's, Dan's new line (Momentum 300s) or perhaps the ARS Emitter II Exclusive (Blue) or the MSB M203's?  This is my condensed list of choices, though I'm enjoying the selection process and won't rule out new contenders.  Any input is appreciated.  My taste in music is wide ranging, from classical, to jam rock, to country, excluding only "death metal."  I'll probably be building out a new room for this setup at some point too.
theoriginalsmith
There's no impedance vs -phase graph done on these, but if they're anything like the LAT1, you'll need an amp that is known for it's current delivery.

Things to look for, independent test on the amp that state it can almost double it's wattage from 8ohm to 4ohm to 2ohm, (eg: 100w 200w 400w.)

This means amps with bi-polar output devices, as mosfets, tubes and most Class-D's have a hard time doing these these sort of figures without BS'ing by the manufacturer.

https://www.stereophile.com/images/archivesart/KreLATfig01.jpg

Cheers George

Got it.  Thanks, George!  I know the Momentum 300, the Evolution One, and MSB can double down to 2 ohms, and the ASR pushes all the way down to 1 ohm.  I believe the Krell Solo 575 goes down to 2 ohm as well.

Best, Justin
theoriginalsmith OP4 posts12-03-2017 6:42amGot it. Thanks, George! I know the Momentum 300, the Evolution One, and MSB can double down to 2 ohms, and the ASR pushes all the way down to 1 ohm. I believe the Krell Solo 575 goes down to 2 ohm as well.

Best, Justin

Pick your poison. My suggestion would be to look at the ones with the most Class-A bias, as from reports the LAT’s can be a little clinical, more Class-A the better to counter this. 

Cheers George
The ASR uses Mosfets, and this "could" be an indication of limited current drive as tested by Stereophile. Doing 285w into 8ohms then only 128w into 4ohms.

" The bottom trace was taken with both channels driven into 8 ohms; it stops at 285W (24.5dBW), which is where the amplifier shut down, not where it clipped. Subsequently tested with both channels driven into 4 ohms (middle trace), the ASR shut off at 128W."

Cheers George

Hi George, hope this thread isn't too old for a follow up.  I took your advice, revised my searches, and pulled the specs on a few more amp choices to power the LAT-1000's: Dan's Momentum M400 monoblocks, or Burmester's 909 Mk5 (can only source one at the moment, but ultimately would get a second).  Didn't know if you'd heard either of them by chance.  Been saving my money since our last exchange, and have a little more room in the budget.  :)
I ended up with the Burmester 909 MK5... It's entirely awesome - fast, detailed, refined throughout.  And just the one unit, wired stereo, will blow you out of the room (with the two Krell MRSs).  Still wonder about the M400s though.