B&w Matrix 800 Cabinet constuction

Opinions please,

Have A chance to get a pair of 800 matrix speakers Missing the complete Mid range tweeter housing. Worth finding drivers ect and building new cabinets as Close as I can to originals?

128x128hiend2

Thanks for sharing the link. I really enjoyed. It was also a lot of work to update my account so I could post this little note.

Hard to tell what good this project would be. You are honestly far better off starting a new kit from scratch from Madisound, Meniscus or http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/

Whatever you build now won't sound like an 800 anymore, and will be a complete DIY build in a new form factor with new drivers and crossover, so unless you are rebuilding an 800 and going to search for replacement of the rest as a DIY project this is a losing proposition.  However, if you want to start a new DIY project (which you should!) starting out with one of many well designed kits is going to be far more satisfying and worthwhile.

The complete crossovers are availe reworked and the mid range drivers are same as 801 series would have to substitute a tweeter, Im worried about the matrix bracing layout.

No! You need to know the exact mid drivers and tweeters plus a schematic of the crossover.