Audiophile Fuses: Helpful or "Snake Oil"?

Interested in both general and specific opinions/experiences/explanations etc...
williampowell
Does anyone else look at this as I do? Because there’s very very big % profit bucks behind it
What’s the markup on your stuff?
Isn’t it funny how new members with zero or very little posts are drawn straight to fuse threads.
Isn’t it funny how some long time members while (wile) away the day, waiting for a fuse thread to start so then can pounce on it like a rabid dingo?
If I were a sceptical kind ’a bloke, heaven forbid!! I would almost believe it’s new membership networking drive by these "SNAKE OIL" fuse companies to shill indirectly with these "SO CALLED" very new members
If I were a skeptical person, I’d think it were a member with an agenda. One founded by losing all his previous arguments on the subject and all he has left is insults and hurt feelings.

All the best,
Nonoise

williampowell...either you are new to these forums or you are trolling and sitting back laughing your a** off at what you started. There are dozens of threads where fuses have been discussed. Gotta be a troll.
More like a networking planting by a snake oil fuse company to bring up + votes for $150 fuses
One post, no discussions, no country, just reeks of a recruitment drive to shill for $150 fuses to me.

(Maybe Trump’s got something to do with it)

Maybe!!

Cheers George

More like a networking planting by a snake oil fuse company to bring up + votes for $150 fuses
One post, no discussions, no country, just reeks of a recruitment drive to shill for $150 fuses to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMesx-CWbGk

All the best,
Nonoise

More like you "allnoise" get off your BS fuse trip!!!!!! and get into real audio, and get off that synthetic ****, it’s doing more harm to your mind than you know.