Audio Research Ref 6 work with Jeff Rowland 725

I just bought ARC Ref 6, it sound excellent and I love it so much.  I want to know if anybody know how does it work with Jeff Rowland 725 Mono-block amp?  Does it sound good?  I'm planning to buy a new amp to replace my 5 years old Electrocompaniet AW-180 amp. I don't want tube amp, just SS amp. thx.
mm622
For many years i had ARC SP 15 with Rowland 8t great match and sounded wonderful hope this helps. Enjoy!!
Probably not the ref 6 has an output impedance of 600 ohms which is on the high side and I believe the Rowland’s have a low impedance. This would cause severe bass roll off.
the general rule is 10X output impedance of preamp is the minimum acceptable input impedance of the amp.  Ref6 600 X 10 = 6k.  The Rowland input impedance is 40k, so should not be any issue.  There are very few amps it would not work fine with.  I have a ref6 also, great preamp!
Why not ask Christiaan Punter over at hifi-advice.com? He's extremely knowledgeable about JRDG gear.

http://www.hifi-advice.com/blog/
That math is not the absolute rule for every combination.  Best to ask the manufacturer.
ARC gives minimum input impedance of 20K Ohms.  I have a JRDG 625 S2 and would love to try a Ref 6, but I also need to drive a powered subwoofer and ARC is incompatible with most subs.