ASR Emitter II Exclusive question

Just got one of these and was wondering what platforms/feet you guys have used/recommend etc.. Any difference with power cable upgrades on the power supplies?

Thanks for any advice/info
128x128mantis007
Yes, underneath works as well. I have a suspicion it might even be better in some cases, but yet to be checked. But on top is simply easier, as you have to remember to turn it off (i.e if you are interested keep the battery alive longer). Actually what would be interesting is to check what would happen if one moves it into the P/S section, below the metal covers & just above the Transformers, for which these are actually designed...uhm...something for this weekend !
Enjoy,
Rym
I compared the balanced vs the direct input using the same type of cable (2 AudioQuest Sky, one XLR and another RCA). No doubt that the direct input is sounding more natural and relaxed.

On another matter, did anyone tried to change the power cords powering the two Power Stations (i.e., the two PCs from the PS to the wall)?
-- Ale
Can't comment on the power cords, but can confirm the RCA direct vs. XLR connection observation. Using the Platinum Eclipse interconnect & the PE LS cables, just gives outstanding clarity, with an increased sense of musicality...much more natural.

Yes, would be curious too hear if someone tried the TESLA power cords from Synergistic Research ?
I replaced the stock Magic power cables on the power supplies with the Kaplan HE cables with copper plugs. Very nice improvement - music is much more relaxed and smooth - still very detailed but with more warmth and absolutely no loss of detail - with these cables the system draws me in much more. The Kaplan are a very good price too - expecially in the crazy priced power cable world...
Mantis, the ASR stock PCs are not Magic, they rae very thick PCs, made by ASR with silver wires and copper plugs.