ASR Emitter II Exclusive question

Just got one of these and was wondering what platforms/feet you guys have used/recommend etc.. Any difference with power cable upgrades on the power supplies?

Thanks for any advice/info
128x128mantis007
Can't comment on the power cords, but can confirm the RCA direct vs. XLR connection observation. Using the Platinum Eclipse interconnect & the PE LS cables, just gives outstanding clarity, with an increased sense of musicality...much more natural.

Yes, would be curious too hear if someone tried the TESLA power cords from Synergistic Research ?
I replaced the stock Magic power cables on the power supplies with the Kaplan HE cables with copper plugs. Very nice improvement - music is much more relaxed and smooth - still very detailed but with more warmth and absolutely no loss of detail - with these cables the system draws me in much more. The Kaplan are a very good price too - expecially in the crazy priced power cable world...
Mantis, the ASR stock PCs are not Magic, they rae very thick PCs, made by ASR with silver wires and copper plugs.
Casouza: Indeed, you are right, but they are called "Magic power cords". Already another ASR user told me about changing the stock PCs (he has now the Aural Symphony) with better results. Myself I tried to test the Magic cord (the one with the standard IEC used to power the ASR battery) against other aftermarket PCs (Silent Source and White Gold) and the impression is that the Magic cord is not up to the level of the other cords. They sound less relaxed than the other two cords being harder in the extreme frequency ranges. So, I'm also considering changing them. I think it's worth trying.

By the way, thanks for your suggestions we exchanged via email. You were absolutely right!
Artale, in case you didn't know but when the ASR is out of energy saving mode the battery supply is completely disconnected from the wall - of course it's not charging either but with 100hrs or so of reserve I've haven't found that to be a problem. In other words, I wouldn't bother changing the battery supply cable unless your in energy savings mode most of the time ;) I have my unit set to never enter energy mode (set to 0 from the factory 35).