Anyone have the Pass Labs X260.8 amps? Opinions?

I'd like your opinion on these mono blocks. I am considering either the X260.8's, XA100.8's or the X350.8 Pass amps. Thanks!
128x128joeinid
Joe You could always go back to Reno Hi Fi, and buy a used XA.5 amp.

If you really wanted your sound back. Newer is not always better for everyone.

I've been looking and if the right piece comes along, I may jump.

Based on the opinions of a few friends with new X350.8 amps, I am willing to give the new point 8 series a chance. I will be making the rounds to hear their systems and will have a better point of view soon in familiar systems. They are blown away with the performance of that amp, so I am comfortable picking the new series.
Joe You could always go back to Reno Hi Fi, and buy a used XA.5 amp.

If you really wanted your sound back.

Newer is not always better for everyone.
Selling your XA60.5's was a big mistake IMO, if you value midrange purity.
Don't I know it. What's done is done.
Yes, would like to know how good an ARC Ref 5SE preamp mated with a Pass 250.8 would sound. Speakers most likely Dali Epicon 8 or Proac Carbon Pro 8.
FWIW, I used to own a CJ 17LS2 Premier preamp. I now have a Pass XP20 preamp. The XP 20 is the finest preamp I've ever owned. I did own a different Pass pre many moons ago too, and that one was just ok. Pass pre's have come a very long way

i pair the XP20 with an X250.8 and could not be any more pleasedĀ 
I am trying to figure out whether or not to go w/ Pass Labs separates or INT ?
Jafant,

It all depends on how much power you want and how simple you want the system. I am personally not a fan of the Pass preamps, but love the amps. I agree a good tube preamp with the Pass amps can be heaven.
Guys-

I am trying to figure out wether or not to go w/ Pass Labs separates or INT ?
Thanks!

I have a few friends with the X350.8 and they are over the moon happy. Glad you love yours.
I have X350.8 very powerful with deep well defined bass wonderful highs great stage etc. Most of the time its running class a this will all depend on what speaker your using,size of your room and music you listen to.Enjoy!!