any new Quad 11/12L owners?

Interested in seeing what others are using for electronics,cables,etc....
128x128phasecorrect
I didn't like the 12Ls. I found their sound a tad recessed and not quick. I use VMPS products so I guess I'm spoiled by the speed of ribbons.

However, I've heard great cone speakers that markedly best the 12L's in the under $1000 category like the Green Mountain Europas or Onix Ref 1's used.

I know there's other monitors out there as well. These two monitors are the ones that I've directly compared them to however.
I just revamped my sound system. I bought the Quad 11L's, QUAD 99 CD, QUAD 99 preamp, QUAD 909. WOW! I wish I did this sooner. Best sound I've had. My old system was more than twice the price too!
From the smaller quads, go to the 22L's. They are wonderfull speakers, sharing the qualities of the 21L, but with better (and more) bass. I do not agree that the 21L sounds better, maybe with average amplification. Feed the 22L a quality signal and your jaw will DROP !
Hi: New 12Ls. After moving speakers away from rear wall about 10 inches, plugged both rear ports with straws to flatten a 6 dB bump around 100 Hz. After the "strawing" peak is under 4 dB and low end is now -6 dB at 45 Hz instead of 50 Hz. Electronics is as follows: Adcom 555 II pre-amp, Musical Fidelity A3cr power amp, Panasonic DVD A-110 plus Audioquest Ruby interconnects and type 4 for speakers. Regards
Hello
I had the 11L in the Yew finish, stunning, beautiful.
Had the 12L's in Rosewood, sounded fuller, better.
Now have NHT sb 3's they sound better IMO than the 12L's, faster tighter bass and maybe a bit deeper. The SB's also are non fatiguing yet very detailed. I like them better.