Amp(s) to go with Joseph Audio Pearls

I need feedback on some new Amp(s) to go with my Joseph Audio Pearls. I have a Backert Labs Pre Amp (tube) and a DCS Bartok DAC. Budget is $10,000 to $15,000. Tube or SS is fine. Monos or Stereo is fine. Used or New is fine. 

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and ideas! 

Richard
128x128funhog

Showing 1 response by astewart8944

@funhog You have nice speakers. Congratulations. I have owned Joseph Audio Perspectives and Pearl 3s. I ran the Perspectives with a NAD 375 BEE at first. Sounded good. I then bought a Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 integrated amp to drive them. This pairing sounded very good. Then I bought the Jeff Rowland M925s--this is another league all together.

When I bought my Pearl 3s and ran them with the JRDG  M925s it was a match made in heaven. (You can find other JRDG amps in your price range--the 625 S2 has lots of admirers.)

Your Pearls need a lot of power to sound their best. They can do tubes but they need to be higher powered tubes. The Doshi suggestion above is a solid one--I have heard the combination. One more would Zesto higher power tubed amps--very good with Joseph Audio.