Acoustic Zen Crescendo speaker crossover capacitors ... who makes them?

I own the MKl version of the Crescendo and see the crossover uses all Acoustic Zen branded capacitors. Most are blue in color with the smallest values bring black. Does anyone know what company makes these for AZ? I did email the builder, but no answer. Love any information the community may have on this topic. 

128x128grannyring
Regarding thd Crescendo I heard on several visits stock as well as modded.
That is how I was aware of the caps in there .IMO they have no business at all in a over $10k Loudspeaker. At least name brand boutique caps like a Clarity ESA 
At the least .
Well my speaker does use two 1000uf caps per speaker so you are saying to bundle film caps and replace those electrolytics? The cost will be outrageous and I am not sure for bass frequencies it is worth it.  Just imaging buying 20 -100uf caps per speaker! Will they even fit! The cost is crazy high. 

@pbnaudio suggestion would cost very, very little and I have read that this battery biasing approach does indeed sound very good. As good as film caps on the bass Board? I don't really know. 

I personally wouldn't bother with the bass capacitors in the Crescendo, for the effort and money required the ROI is small in terms of sonic impact. Bill you did a fine job making modifications where it matters by far the most. I'd just enjoy the improved sound quality you've discovered. Unless you just can't resist the urge to tinker further.

Charles

Ha! Charles, I can’t resist😀 I do honestly believe the bass can be improved with even the low cost battery bias mod. I know JBL and Vandersteen do it with great results. Peter who makes wonderful PBN speakers also shared it would be an improvement. The thought of those poor sounding $5 electrolytic caps will never settle well with me.

The bias mod would cost about $150 total.  I think that is a modest investment for improvement. Plus I learn and execute a new mod that would be fun.

Bill,

That approach makes sense and is of very modest cost. I was referring to replacement with film caps at those very high uf values. It’s funny, the stock Crescendo sounds very well "with" the dreaded electrolytic caps. You are really enjoying your sound now with those caps still in the crossover. However you’re right in that they can be improved upon.

Charles