About to audition Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Grand Reference - advice?

Hi,
I have been listening to Aerial Acoustics 7Bs ( 86 dB sensitivity) for nearly 20 years.  About to audition the VA Beethoven Grand Reference.  90 dB sensitivity.  $12k.  I have a Balanced Audio Technology VK75SE - 75 watts.  700 Joules of power.
Question #1: I always felt the Aerials were under powered.  I'm going to hear the VA BGR with a Pass amp -- not tubes.  Does anyone have any LISTENING experience with this new speaker using 75 watts of tube power?
Question #2: Suggestions for speakers in the $8-12K range ... good for full orchestra (think Mahler 5th), jazz (HHancock, Miles, FHubbard etc), female vocals and 70s rock (Zep, AC/DC, Neil, Yes, Genesis).  Aesthetics are VERY important.  And space is an issue, so no large panels.
Thanks.

Joe
128x128jmfawdofile
Thanks!  I get we all have our preferences and aesthetics. And none of us have heard every combination in every space. I’m well aware the VAs are not wow-sounding Focals etc., but I vastly prefer the look and natural sound. And I find the sound gorgeous as opposed to stunning. I can listen all day. And the amp/speaker match is fine — thank you. I can scare myself, and probably shatter a window. AC/DC is doing just fine. As is The Who — loud. Oh, and so is jazz, chamber music and female vocal. These are not the Baby Beethoven’s. They are the Reference. Go listen, those who wonder. And Steve, thank you. 
Joe
Only after I posted, I saw that the OP had already bought his speakers. Nevertheless I let the post be cause I thought perhaps it could help someone else googling speakers. As many posts in in other have helped me while I have been googling speakers and brands.
No need to get so pissy and make this forum an uncomfortable place; this is a place for all hobbyists who enjoy music and equipment, not for sniping at each other at the smallest excuse.
Joe, what model Van Den Hul cables do you have? What don't you like about them? I've read that they're not very dynamic sounding, whats your impressions?
Beeyhoven grands are amazing.
not so much a rock speaker, more for soft rock, acoustic, jazz, etc.  

75W is way underpowered.
     You need more power.