$1500 to spend...

Current system:
Marantz SA-KI Ruby CD/DAC
Rega Brio-R
Wharfedale Diamond 10.7

Hi all, I’m looking to upgrade my system with $1500 burning a hole in my pocket and wondering what others think. After a lot of research I’ve come to 2 options:

1) Purchase new speakers: Wharfedale EVO 4.3

or

2) Purchase used integrated: Rega Elicit-R or Yamaha A-S2100

I love the sound of my system and my speakers but I’ve recently moved to new home with a smaller listening room and my Diamonds sound slightly boomy/thudy in the bass. The new room is 12’D and ~10’W. A wall on the left and an open space to the living room on the left. Which option do you think better solves for my issue and also provides a significant upgrade for the money?

Cheers and TIA
leemaze
Plug the HUGE port with foam & play around with distance from back & side walls...If you do upgrade speakers move AWAY from big floorstanders to a good stand mounted monitor..Your $1500.00 + sell the 10.7's will move you into VERY serious speaker choices...
Thanks @freediver have tried lots of moving around but not plugging the ports. Just did, already improved. So you vote for the amplifier? ;)I know my floorstanders might be a little big which is why I was going for the smaller floorstander in the EVO line with 5” woofers. My 10.7s have a much bigger cabinet and 6.5” woofers. Do you think the EVO 4.3 could be positioned closer to the wall and have less room interaction being smaller? I just really love the full sound of floorstanders and haven’t heard a stand mount reproduce something similar. 

BTW my $1500 includes selling whatever gets replaced. :)
Post removed