100's of free Absolute Sound and Stereophile mags

I have a  2+ decades of these magazines and they are becoming a major storage problem.  Looking for someone who will give them a better home.  I cannot supply individual issues but you can have the whole thing (except for the Readers' Digest size issues).  In the San Diego area.  Did I mention they're free?

wingtip43

Good luck.  I tried giving away a nearly complete set of The Absolute Sound around 15 years ago.  I believe I may have posted it here, and at the Asylum.  No takers, and I eventually trashed them.  

The only thing that did sell were my copies of Art Dudley's Listener - guy came about 125 miles to pick them up.  

Does anyone else feel Stereophile and TAS should publish volumes containing past (by decade, etc.) music reviews? I regularly dispose of stacks of these mags when they get too high and wish I could save the music reviews.

If you can wait till winter and have fire place, you may save some money on utility bill. 

We have an annual book fair that I donate all my magazines to and all the money raised goes to local charities. I think it’s a win-win.