Reused Item Photos. Misleading?

I noticed today that there are two Ruby 3 carts for sale from different buyers. Each uses the same photographs to seemingly represent the condition and packaging of the item for sale. I think it is misleading practice unless disclosed as a representitive photo of a similer item.

How do members feel about this practice?
eddaytona
I always use someone else's photo, and begin the ad with "Selling my beloved xyz, used only in my guest bedroom system on Thanksgiving holidays. Tubes have 13.7 hours on themThis amp cherry girl, she serve you long time".

That usually gets 'em.

P.S.- Viridian- can you please return the $14,000 money order I sent you for the Bose 901 speakers? I'm starting to get the feeling you snookered me.
Post removed 
That was clever of you Marty, accepting my suggestion to use "But I digress..."

Now that I'm convinced you're a clever writer, I want to make an offer on those Bose 901's Danlib1 foolishly mentioned returning.

My bid is $15.500.00 or best offer above that, whatever you say. My jaw hit the floor when I didn't hear those in my system.

Now if only I could find a way to work PRAT into this post.
"And Kurt, when I said the amp was "near mint", I meant that it was on the shelf next to a mint amp."

That reminds me of the story of the rich bank vice-president who has a 2nd story office directly over the vault. His assits over a couple million dollars.
Come on Guys - PLEASE, lets concentrate on the subject.
Seriously.
Personally, I would never use some-"body's" pictures to try selling my less then perfect beloved treasures........?
Well, maybe in one case, but I don't think she would be happy to hear that 7 is actually 4. Anyway, Viridian can you hook the brother up with some curvy/mint pictures.