Siemens Halske versus Siemens Rohre

I am new to tubes and have heard that Siemens Halske tubes are much better than Siemens Rohre. I am wondering if this is true for 6DJ8 tubes. Often times on Ebay I see tubes advertised as Siemens Halske but the box in the picture will say Rohre on it. Should I completely eliminate any Rohre tubes from consideration? Thanks in advance for your input
Joe
128x128gammajo
Post removed 
If you have your mind set to go for some rare Siemens CCa tubes on Ebay, bid your max because there will be last second snipers lurking nearby.
If you happen to choose Ebay to shop for tubes, there are alot of fakes out there so make sure you do your homework. There is a dealer name bugleman that sells alot of counterfeits, look up bugleman on the audioasylum, there is quite a bit of write up on him. Yes, I did get burn by him years ago buying a pair of CCa's. But, it was my fault for not researching before I bought.

Good luck!
No Joe. I don't need any CCa for now. I have a back-up pair and am good to go for a few years. Good luck and I hope you win a good set of CCa to enjoy the music for many years to come.