Crank it up just once

Howdy. I did a couple of searches & really didn't come up with a good thread. I have the notion of wanting to crank the heck out of my system just once. We all have a lot of mmoney invested in our systems & frankly I am seriously paranoid about frying something. BUT it would be a gas to try it a time or two. Maybe a little Dark Side of the Moon, both sides start to finish..? Any insight on doing it without fritzing something? System is; Krell KRC2, pre; Krell KPE Reference phono; Krell FPB300cx, main: Krell Infinity Rennaisance 90 speakers. Highest I have had it is a little past 1:00 (volume)with the gain on high. And that is with the phono. Maybe 12:00 with th CD player. Room is big enough, but my nerve isn't.
jsd52756
Sdatch that brewery is a popular destination for Victory Motorcycle owners..

O

o

Yeah I remember Avid speakers. they were "o.k."
My first pair of speakers were Pioneer project 60's I bought when I was 16 yrs old and routinely "popped" the voicecoil against the back plate of the magnet. Same thing with my second speakers, Technics SB 10" somethings. I was jealous of my friend with a Marantz 2285 and Epicure 20's, who could crank it up without any apparent damage.
Hey, Pawlowski, I posted it knowing you would chime in with your usual ignorant remarks. Worked like a champ. Have a nice day.

-RW-
For God's sake, check with Mr. Scott before you crank it. You definitely do not want Dilithium Crystals to fail. This could lead to a total melt down, leaving your system vulnerable to Klingon attack. Believe me, ringing in your ears for the rest of your life is the least you'll have to worry about then, since the rest of your life is bound to be very brief. If Scott tells you it's OK, well then, rock on dude! I'd suggest a cut from the William Shatner CD.

Live long and prosper.

Marco