Is the e-mail sounds like a 'SCAM' ?

I received this e-mail for one of my for sell item.
What do you think ???

hi
1)is this item still available for sale?
2)where are you located?
3)may i know why, you want to sell it?
4)Has this item has any damage before?
5)can i see more picx?
6)do i need to repair?
7)what year is this item manufactured?
8)what is the final price?
9)can you help me determine the weigth?
10)i have a friegth company on my own will be available for pick-up of
the
item? because the operate 7:00am to 7:00pm mon-saturday will you accept
a
certifeid cashiers check or a postal money order,i will like to know
your
full name and address with your phone number so that my secretary can
issue
the payment out to you and i will be glad to read from you soonest..you
can
respond back to this [email protected]

Music Lover/Audiophile
xxxxxxxx
edle
Had one hit me this week. Guy, agreed to price and said his "secretary" would be sending the money. Got an email from his "secretary" stating he is doing mission work and that the mission is receiving a donation that will be sent to me with extra funds. She asked if I would send the extra funds to the mission via Western Union. He had his own freight company and such. They even spent the money to overnight a FedEx letter package with the donation from Maryland, only to be refused by me.

The scammers are coming hot and heavy to the Gon. Hopefully, we are a small enough community that none of us get burned.
Yes, its scam email see link and scroll down: http://blog.tmcnet.com/call-center-crm/welcome-to-america-now-put-your-hands-up-and-face-the-wall.asp#003451. Since February 2005 this has been going around. Don't get involved and pass this warning to your associates/family and friends.
A guy sent me money for $6000.00 to buy my amp for $2500.00
and ask me to sent back the remaining balance so his shipper can pick up the amp.I fell on this scam and it hurts.Beware A'gon members.
I should read this forum first cause its exactly what the guy do.Broken english,Sad story and in a hurry to get his money back.No feedback but he's a nice talker.
Learn from this mistake.