Is the e-mail sounds like a 'SCAM' ?

I received this e-mail for one of my for sell item.
What do you think ???

hi
1)is this item still available for sale?
2)where are you located?
3)may i know why, you want to sell it?
4)Has this item has any damage before?
5)can i see more picx?
6)do i need to repair?
7)what year is this item manufactured?
8)what is the final price?
9)can you help me determine the weigth?
10)i have a friegth company on my own will be available for pick-up of
the
item? because the operate 7:00am to 7:00pm mon-saturday will you accept
a
certifeid cashiers check or a postal money order,i will like to know
your
full name and address with your phone number so that my secretary can
issue
the payment out to you and i will be glad to read from you soonest..you
can
respond back to this [email protected]

Music Lover/Audiophile
xxxxxxxx
edle
I think from now on, all such emails should be forwarded to the Dept. of Hom'd Sec. as evidence of possible terrorist activity ;--)
Sounds like a scam for sure.
Someone just try to scam me last month. Gave me a sobbing story of how her daughter is sick, and then proceeded to tell me that she had to fly to England to bury her daughter and would need the funds right away via Western Union. The funds she was referring to was of course from a fake bank check that was issued incorrectly with a few extra “0”s from her friend. Here's the sample mail I got from this scammer in England:

"Good Morning how are you doing today and how is your family? I am the sad est woman right now i felt like dying but i believe God is in Control of my life.

Yes i sent you an E-mail in other to purchase your Item Sorry for not responding early. I got an urgent call from Manchester,UK concerning my daughter health right now i am just sick and tired i had to seek a week off from my duty post in other to be there before the surgery commence.

Yesterday i Informed my customer to make out the payment to you on my behalf which i got a notification that it has been mailed out to you Via USPS REGULAR MAIL SERVICES. I want you to keep an eye on it and reading the shipping i would advise you to suspend the shipping till i return for safety purpose.

Please he said there would be a little change remaining on the money after deducting yours for the Item,I advice you to please keep it for me until i find a way in which you could be able to send it to me here in the UK. DO YOU KNOW ANY MEANS OF WHICH YOU CAN SEND THE BALANCE TO ME?

Respond to this email as soon as you get it promising me that this is okay and i pray we will not fall into any problems which i am into right now. Waiting to hear from you again"

The RED Flags to learn are:

- Bad English
- Overly complicated pickup and payment scheme
- 3rd party checks
- Sob story, or taking advantage of someone’s ethical or religious background
- Always in a hurry to get the money once the fake check is issued.

If you want to sell your item to fishy buyers with "0" feedback, insist that their check clear before item sent. With USPS money order you should check out USPS web site on scam MO.
Had one hit me this week. Guy, agreed to price and said his "secretary" would be sending the money. Got an email from his "secretary" stating he is doing mission work and that the mission is receiving a donation that will be sent to me with extra funds. She asked if I would send the extra funds to the mission via Western Union. He had his own freight company and such. They even spent the money to overnight a FedEx letter package with the donation from Maryland, only to be refused by me.

The scammers are coming hot and heavy to the Gon. Hopefully, we are a small enough community that none of us get burned.
Yes, its scam email see link and scroll down: http://blog.tmcnet.com/call-center-crm/welcome-to-america-now-put-your-hands-up-and-face-the-wall.asp#003451. Since February 2005 this has been going around. Don't get involved and pass this warning to your associates/family and friends.