What has been your most satisfying component?

I don't think I have seen this question asked so here it goes. Many of us tend to buy and sell looking for the ideal, the holy grail, what works best in the current system, or whatever.
What component (or components)have stood the test of time in your system? I've been through quite a few but some have stayed despite having bought their replacements and subsequently selling them. I'll share once we get a few posts to get things going.
nutella
Pedrillo, sounds like you are more into the tech than the music. Which is ok too. Anyone into Hifi is bogus if they say it is just for the music. I get into both the tech and music. But once I find a certain point of satisfaction, I forget about the tech and focus on the music. In the end that's what drives us, right?

My favorite times listening to music is not always in front of my stereo- and it is not at concerts. It is either at some of the blues clubs in Detroit and Nashville or just walking around cities in Europe and finding musicians and/or bands playing on the street.
Tonywinsc,
Couldn't be further from the truth, I do appreciate the tech part and it is easier to enjoy the music when the system is well put together, but it is the music that I am appreciating and not the equipment.We're on the same page.
It has to be my Sunfire True subwoofer. I bought it for HT 10 years ago and everything else has changed at least once or twice but I've never considered swapping it out. Does its job perfectly and is visually unobtrusive.
Actually, I have two "landmark" components:
Philips MFB 544 active loudspeaker, 3 way, 3 inbuilt amplifiers, 10 inch woofer. Tonally correct, dynamic soundprint with ability to convery body and presence to music. No more hassle with matching speakers, amps and cables.
Apogee Rosetta AD/DA with firewire card. It is a wonderful dac able to compete with the best with added functionality to connection to PC, which would more than enough to justify its price alone. But its inbuilt AD converter and firewire card made possible to record onto my computer live classical music concerts broadcasted by local FM station. Direct live transmissions have something special feeling of live music and ability to convey the "being there" feeling.