What has been your most satisfying component?

I don't think I have seen this question asked so here it goes. Many of us tend to buy and sell looking for the ideal, the holy grail, what works best in the current system, or whatever.
What component (or components)have stood the test of time in your system? I've been through quite a few but some have stayed despite having bought their replacements and subsequently selling them. I'll share once we get a few posts to get things going.
nutella
I stepped into High End HiFi in the late 80's with some nice speakers that led to a used ARC preamp. By the early 90's I worked myself up to spend big $$$ on a Sota TT with an SME arm. I got the TT home and was shaking wondering what had possesed me to spend that much money on a record player. But once I set it up and played my first album I was estatic! All doubts vanished the moment that first record started playing. The clarity, detail and musical sound kept me listening for hours. 16 years later I am still enjoying my TT while everything else around it has changed twice.
I have to say it's been my SP Technology 3.0 speakers. I can now honestly stand up and say "I've heard it all".
My Idler Driven Dual 1229 turntable, with Grace 747 Tonearm. I have had Aristons RD 11, Linn LP 12, and Thorens 126, nothing sounds like this Dual. Now, I never even consider looking at another turntable. I am set for life.
Oh, and I just love how 'suddenly' everyone is raving about rim drive turntables... when my audio budies all thought I was nuts for the last 30 years saying I thought they sounded better. They do.

Great thread.
Switching from a Goldmund DAC to a DCS Delius and Pucell Upsampler was the most satisfying upgrade I have made because it addressed a lot of underlying issues with the source.
One of my least expensive 'components' but most satisfying is a recent purchase of Harbeth M30's. For a bookshelf system- listening to classical, jazz, acoustic and vocal music, I think ( & hope) they've gotten me off the speaker 'merry-go-round'.