Wife/girlfriend or audio: if you had to chose?

Say your wife or girlfriend (no kid involved) asked you to drop your passion for audio, sell your system and settle for a Bose Wave box - because she thinks that your hobby is a barely grown-up kid toy story that needs to stop (either invasive or expensive or just ridiculous to her friends and family).
What do you do? keep wife/girlfriend or your gear?
Just respond: Audio or Wife and in brackets years of relationship...

Audio (21)!
beheme
01-06-07: Tvad
Does anyone make loudspeakers with nice tits and ass, and a supportive, loving demeanor?

01-08-07: Andrewdoan
Audio ( I can trade, sell, buy with no complication ).

Hmmmmmmmm............decisions, decisions..............

There is something to be said for looking at the bright side. If only we could find a way to combine the best of both worlds.

A loudspeaker (woman reference Grant?) with nice tits and ass, and a supportive, loving demeanor........trade, sell and buy with no complications..............things that make you go hmmmmmmmm....................... :)
>>If only we could find a way to combine the best of both worlds.<<

How about a speaker with 2 big woofers, a port in the front and back, that cooks dinner on time, and plays only as needed?
At certain age, I love to look at the back of these amps more than what in the adult magazines.

Andrew:

this is exactly what one of my friend said two months ago when coming out of my restroom he said: " 20 yrs ago, there were some Playboy mags here, now all I can see is Stereophile, Absolute Sound and Wine Spectator: what's the matter with you"

Thruth is, there are not that many women with curves like a Focus Audio Master or Rockport Arrakis who can sing that clean.
Freemand, while I do agree with what you are saying, just remember that it may not be possible to get a wife/family, while buying a stereo system is....