New Subpanel?

I am planning to install a new subpanel for the my dedicated stereo room. What is the recommend brand of panel and breakers should I install?

Thanks

Rocky
rocky2889
I'd go with STEEL (not aluminum) BX or the conduit. The reason? Shielding from RFI and EMI pickup.
Lak can you provide the link to Xantech Extreme transformer. I will go with the conduit route. Please add more suggestions.

Thanks
If it's cost no object, then an Equitech wall mount unit. The downside--expensive and heavy, but they work unbelievably well. We use them for many of our recording studio designs and some high end listening rooms.
I agree with Rives, if money is no concern the Equi-Tech wall mount unit is the way to go. Sorry Rocky, I don’t have a website for the Xentech Extreme isolation transformer. You would have to do some research to locate it. New they are expensive, at times you can find them used/new on EBay.
I second the copper lugs and bus bars. But if you're going to spend the extra money, look into the Siemens Sentron panels and breakers. If you're familiar with the industry, then you probably heard that Siemens is preferred over Square D. Many union shops that construct panelboards from scratch use Siemens guts.