Audio Debt?

Are people going into medium or even long term debt to purchase their audio equipment?

Just curious.
128x128onhwy61
A friend of mine put $90K on low interest CC's to fund his system... Me?? I might use the cads, but pay them off at the end of the month, or shortly after... Stereo is a luxury, not a necessity.
I'm glad to see most people have kept this hobby in proper perspective. Good sound doesn't have to be very expensive and there is no reason to take on debt to enjoy great sounding music. Although if somebody took out a loan to purchase a subscription to a concert series or a vacation to a musical festival, that I could kinda' respect.
I take the disposible cash only route also, unless I really have to take alternate measures to raise the system budget... I purchased my new turntable after multiple visits to my local sperm bank, but now my wrists are still too shaken to mount the cartridge. New amp & pre, may require the sale of a kidney?
I haven't gone into debt, but I have taken up to 3 weeks to pay something off before I brought it home.
Having Coltrane in your room sure beats appearing once or twice in the bankrupcy court.