What's your chair ?

Recently due to a change in speakers, I am looking for a new chair for my listening room. My previous chair (the very comfortable Bentley chair and ottoman from Ethan Allen) affords me a height of 39" at my ear. I need to find a chair, preferably with height adjustment, so that my ear is more or less at the height of the woofer in my new speakers which is an unusual 42". Since this is an important factor in integrating the sound from my speakers, I was wondering whether my fellow audiophiles had any suggestions. Also curious as to what chairs you do use, since this is quite an important factor in our audio lives.
playhard
Eames Lounge Chair & Ottomen, beautiful rosewood shell with soft black leather. You can spend hours at a time in great comfort.

db
A huge Lazyboy my sister bought for me to sleep in when my health is bad and I can't lay down. It is perfect because the back is so high it breaks up slap echo.
Playhard, I just picked up an Ekornes Vegas (large) and unlike my fellow Ekorne owners, I bought the 1.25" riser rings for both the chair/ottoman base. Being 6'3", I needed to get this chair off the ground which this extender ring accomplished. My ear height is exactly 42" when sitting upright. Better yet, the chair's back is narrow enough to allow the rear channels to do their thing. I picked up the laptop table attachment also. This chair wasn't cheap but it's the best chair I've ever had, both functionally and for audio. Hope this is what you're looking for.

Regards, Robin