whats the biggest mistake you made?

ever sell a peice of gear then realize you made one big mistake or find a better way to run it after its allready gone?

for me it was the mcintosh mc2102 tube amp that wasnt cuttin the mustard or so i thought,since then ive tried many amps & none have gave me the same feeling as that amp.

most of the changes ive made over the years have been good or atleast i could live with them but that one change really taught me alot,im taking things alot slower nowdays & taking the time to hear the different gear i bring in before rushing to decisions.

mike.

128x128bigjoe
One February (long ago) I got my tongue stuck to the garage door. Punched a wall and broke my hand when I was a teenager. Got involved in audio. Hmmm.. which one is worse?
entrope,hows it been? ya know ive bought & sold 2 other cad 5500's since buying yours & each time i sell it i start to miss it,one things for sure for the money spent they are amazing preamps,i still have one on ice in the closet.

mike.
I guess it was selling my Shanling CD-S100 MkII. A h**l of a player for the money, overbuilt in many ways. I was short of cash that month, no better reason--except that I thought I didn't deserve to have three sources I liked listening to.

I liked the Aurum Cantus Leisure 2 SE a lot too, but I really couldn't afford to keep those in my bedroom. I have a pair of Acoustic Energy Aegis Ones now that should be a nice step up from my old Titans.
Marco, I have TWO bottles of the '98 pebbles. I'll let one go but first I have to know whether your testicle will be packaged in brine or formaldehyde...