Amarra 2.3.2 vs Puremusic 1.82 playback software

I am running both Amarra & Puremusic on my system & for a day or two swapping between each. I find them both excellent.

I always preferred the sonics of Amarra in the past to the others i tried, but this latest Pm version sounds very good. It has a slightly denser image density than Amarra 2.3.

I think the latest Amarra offering is only just better in my system due to a silkiness & beauty in the highs. This may be due to the fact I use a Weiss DAC & Amarra is linked with Weiss.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed any differences between the sonics of these bits of software?
chadeffect
Anyone compare the junior or mini versions of Amarra to PM? More even comparison price wise
Gnobber, Amarra MINI and Amarra full version sound the same to me. I haven't compared them back-to-back but I've heard them both.

The review in the current UHF Magazine, now out, is pretty complete and worth a read. Myself, I like Amarra for the sonics and Pure Music for what you can do with the interface. You can adjust stereo balance, for example, but more than that, you can adjust frequency response so that PM becomes the equivalent of an active crossover.

Neither of them is all that easy to use, though.
Chadeffect,

I prefer the sonics of Pure Music with my Metric Halo LIO-8. I have Amarra 2.3 now too. I've had it since inception and do think Pure Music sounds better.

YMMV
Why do you have to buy these through a dealer. Does it not make sense to get it direct from amarra. If the dealer gets it at half price why couldn't I become a dealer. The only thing you have to do is down load a program.