What power conditioner will help in my situation?

The only power outlets I have are on the same circuit as the ceiling fan. When I change the fan speed there is a low frequency hum when I turn the fan speed from low to medium etc.
Aside from running a dedicated line, will a power regenerator or conditioner eliminate this?
aperez1958
I had that same problem before I put in a dedicated line. The switch for the ceiling fan was one that allowed you to increase or decrease the fan speed. I changed the switch to a simple on/off switch and the hum disappeared.
Where is the hum coming from ? Amp ? Speakers ? Ceiling fan speed controls can create DC offset on the AC line, and cause some transformers to hum/buzz. This is not a problem a "line conditioner" will solve. A dedicated line also may not provide a cure either, since it will be in parallel with the offending circuit. You need a DC blocker. Emotiva makes one.
A very inexpensive alternative is the Machina Dynamica Flying Saucer (a catchy yet uninformative title for this wonderfully efficacious audio accessory) inserted into the unused AC socket right next to the socket into which you insert audio or video component power cord.
Check if an unused AC outlet is built right into the base of the fan itself.
Also, insert the same product into any other unused AC power outlets throughout the listening room with its one shared power line circuit.
One of my listening rooms also shares a line with fluorescent lights, household appliances, ceiling fan.
The best configuration in my system -- after years of experimenting -- is isolation transformer > power conditioner > power regenerator. Nothing else comes even close in terms of sound quality.
Post removed